Chemical Spill Kits are designed with specific sorbents to meet the requirements for hazardous chemical spills such as strong oxidises, aggressive acids and caustics, paints, solvents and pesticides. These absorbents can also be used to clean up water, hydrocarbons, and common workplace chemicals. Chemical Spill Kits are ideal for industrial sites, chemical stores, forklift battery stores, hospitals, laboratories and mines.
Chemical Spill Kits can normally be identified by their bright orange container and high visibility yellow sorbents.
Vehicle Chemical Spill Kits
• Absorbs up to 40L
Workplace Chemical Spill Kits
• Absorbs up to 70L
• 1 x 240L Orange Wheelie Bin
• 2 x SpilMax Mini Booms (1.2mL x 75mmDia)
• 1 x SpilMax Mini Booms (2.4mL x 75mmDia)
• 2 x SpilMax Mini Booms (3mL x 75mmDia)
• 3 x SpilMax Pillows (400mm x 500mm x 50mm)
• 125 x SpilMax Pads 400gsm (480mm x 430mm)
• 2 x Nitrile Gloves
• 6 x Contaminated Waste Disposal Bag & Tie
• Absorbs up to 175L