The absorbent, reusable spill mat is an easy, convenient and portable way to capture drips, minor spills and leaks.
The PVC base provides an impermeable layer to capture contaminants. It also provides protection from rocks and dirt on the ground. This mat is reusable – simply replace the used absorbent when saturated.
The mat is weighted on two sides to maintain position when deployed.
Each spill mat can be easily rolled up and stored using the attached tabs and handles.
SPILL MAT APPLICATIONS:
- Refuelling and coupling stations
- Hydraulic hose bleeding
- Vehicle and equipment servicing
Suitable for use with oil, fuel, diesel and other hydrocarbons.
- Carry handle can be used to hang the spill mat
- Eyelets can be used to peg the mat into position
- Velcro closure
- Top Layer: Knitted HDPE mesh with 10 year UV resistance
- Middle Layer: Replaceable 400gsm hydrophobic polypropylene absorbent
- Base Layer: Heavy-duty 610gsm PVC