How to Install Aluminium Floor Bunding
Installation is straightforward. The process requires minimal experience.
- Ensure the surface under the floor bunding is appropriate
- Clean the surface so it’s free of anything that could affect adhesion
- Layout your bunding to determine you have enough materials
- Cut lengths as required to custom fit your layout
- Layout the bunding using a chalk line and leave a 2-3mm gap in between lengths (for expansion)
- Pre-drill holes for the concrete fasteners
- Vacuum away the dust
- Apply adhesive to the bottom of the floor bunding and adhere to ground surface.
- Insert the concrete screws
- Once the lengths are installed, run a bead of adhesive along both sides where it meets the ground and in the gap between the lengths
- Allow the adhesive to cure before using the bunding